Become a Member of the 24th Ward Progressive Democrats
Become a Member Today
24th ward residents have voting rights on important endorsements and hold sway with our elected officials. Non-resident, business, and youth members will be able to form committees that advocate to the board. We have various membership levels, so check the details below. We believe everyone should be able to participate in democracy, even those who aren’t yet of voting age.
In order to vote on endorsements, you must be a resident and paid member for at least three days before a vote is scheduled. Membership is renewed annually in January.
- Regular Members $25
- Associate Members (non-ward) $20
- Students (18-26 years old with ID) and Seniors (65 and up) $15
- Youth Members $5
- Business Members $100
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- This contribution is not from a corporation or labor organization.
Membership and Donations
We depend on donations to offer public forums, debates, speaker series, and more. Please consider donating at any level, or on a monthly basis.
We don’t want to exclude anyone who feels cost of membership is a hardship. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance with dues.